Tax Solutions for You or Your Business

The Canadian tax system is based on self-reporting. Taxpayers, therefore, have the right, or even the responsibility, to structure their affairs in the most tax-efficient manner as possible to lawfully minimizes their tax burden. Whether you’re an employee, an independent contractor, or a small business owner, you can benefit from the tax knowledge and preparation services offered by a Chartered Professional Accountant

Eliminate The Stress

Many find the dizzying array of forms and rules stressful. I can help alleviate that stress by providing you with timely support and relevant advice to ensure you maximize your deductions and minimize your tax liability.

Past Returns

Did you fall behind in filing returns? In addition to preparing and E-Filing your current year return, I can also get you caught up on any previously unfiled returns. Depending on the circumstances, I may also be able to help with the reduction or elimination of late-filing penalties.

Requests From the CRA

Did you get a letter form the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), requesting additional information, or are they reviewing past returns? I can help by being your representative with the CRA to help you navigate nd resolve issues before they escalate.

I can provide advice and services on a broad range of tax services including the following:

For Individuals

  • Individual tax returns (T1) including, but not limited to:
    • Statement of Real Estate Rentals (T776)
    • Statement of Business or Professional Activities (T2125)
    • Statement of Employment Expenses (T777)
    • Reviews of prior years’ returns and T1 adjustments, if necessary

For Businesses

  • Corporate tax returns (T2)
  • Preparation of T4 and T5 slips and returns
  • GST / HST returns
  • EHT annual returns
  • WSIB annual returns